Built in 1967, the Field House has three full-size basketball courts, a full state-of-the-art fitness center, a sports medicine suite, and a capacity of 600.
The softball diamond, on South Campus, is home to Wayland girls softball.
Dedicated in 1997 and named in honor of Sol Wolfe `34, alumni and former faculty member (1952–1982). The 6-lane 75-meter pool is home to Wayland's boys and girls swim teams and is also used for recreation by our students.
The baseball diamond is home to Wayland boys baseball and is also used by area little league teams.
Lindsay Gym, dedicated in 1947, is a multifunctional space used for theatrical performances, events, dances, assemblies, pep rallies, and recreation. Equipped with a stage, it is a great space for performances and Commencement. It is also used by regional and national summer athletic camps.
The tennis courts were completed when the Field House was built in 1967. The 12-court tennis complex is home to Wayland's boys and girls tennis teams and is used during the summer for tennis camps. Nick Bollettieri, a famous tennis player and later personal coach of Andre Agassi, once trained on the Wayland's tennis courts during a summer camp.
In 1924, Wayland celebrated its first Homecoming on their new football field, and later that day, the Alumni Association President announced that the field would be named in honor of Principal E.P. Brown (who served the Academy from 1901–1934). Located on North Campus, Brown Field is home to Wayland football and is also used by students for recreation.