Alumni registration is now open!
Wayland welcomes all parents and alumni back to campus October 8–10, 2021! Please make plans to join us for an in-person weekend of events highlighting everything that makes the Wayland experience special.
As mentioned, all alumni class years are invited to attend and help us celebrate the milestone classes (years ending in a “1” or a “6”) with special recognition for the class of 1971 (50th reunion), the class of 1996 (25th reunion), and the class of 2011 (10th reunion). The Classes of 1970, 1995, and 2010, who celebrated with us virtually last October, will also be recognized.
The full schedule is available under the "Schedule of Events" button under Downloads.
Interested in getting a group together either in-person or virtually? Contact the Director of Annual Fund and Alumni Engagement Mandie Zopp.
- Registration and Rapid COVID Testing: Friday–Saturday, October 8-9
- Continental Breakfast: Saturday and Sunday, October 9-10
- Alumni Speaker Panel: Friday, October 8, 2–3 p.m.
- All-Alumni Reception: Friday, October 8, 5:30–7 p.m.
- Alumni After Hours Gatherings: Friday, October 8
- All-Alumni Meeting: Saturday, October 9, 10–10:45 a.m.
- Meet the Head of School BBQ Lunch: Saturday, October 9, 12–1 p.m.
- Saturday Electives: Saturday, October 9, 12:30-4:30 p.m.
- Alumni Cocktail Reception, Dinner, & Program: Saturday, October 9, 5:30–8:30 p.m.
- Memorial Service: Sunday, October 10, 9–10 a.m.
Health and Safety
In light of the current COVID challenges in our area, we want to update you on how we are navigating the current pandemic situation here in Beaver Dam regarding Homecoming 2021. We are following the sound guidance of our health services team, the Dodge County Health Department, the State of Wisconsin, and the CDC.
PLEASE NOTE: Vaccination is required for attendance, and EVERYONE will be rapid-tested upon arrival at the Field House (either Friday or Saturday, depending on the time of arrival). Additionally, masks will be required for all indoor activities (except for when eating or drinking).
The health and safety of our community are our top priority. With that in mind, we are moving the Homecoming 2021 registration deadline up to Friday, September 24, and making modifications to the schedule—mainly the locations of indoor activities. We will utilize the Field House for most of the activities on Friday and Saturday as it is a very large space and will allow us to spread out—making it possible to still have engaging activities and lots of fun making new memories!