Join us in congratulating the Ring the Bell Student-Athletes of the week (January 23). We celebrate a new year and our latest Big Red student-athletes who are ringing the bell every day!
- Boys Varsity Basketball—Ashton Recheck `23: Ashton is bringing his best effort in practice and made a number of big plays in the team’s exciting win against traditional power Randolph at the Trailways Conference Crossover event this weekend. Ashton always supports his teammates from the bench, and he’s ready to go when he gets his opportunity to compete. Keep Ringing the Bell, Ashton!
- Girls Varsity Basketball—Lucia McGuinness `24: Lucia not only had 69 points in the three games following the break, more importantly, she was also a big part in helping the team regain focus as we installed some new things to help our team reach new heights! Additionally, she has been modeling a Ring the Bell lifestyle attending morning workouts daily to get her day off to a great start.
- Forensics—Pablo Moreira `24: The forensics RTB athlete is Pablo Moreira. He wrote and performed a fantastic speech on the Pan Am Airlines creation and rise to power in the 1960s. He received great ratings from his judges in his first-ever forensics meet this weekend. He works really hard in practice to perfect his performance. Awesome job, Pablo!
- Boys Powerlifting—Nathan Weirough `24: Nate has done a great job since coming back from break, working extremely hard, and leading by example to push himself to get ready for our competition in Germantown on February 11. Although Nate is a naturally strong human being, he continues to seek coaching so he can learn to perfect what he is doing so it allows him to reach new training goals moving forward! Way to Ring the Bell, Nate!
- Varsity Swimming—Deshawn Wint `23: Deshawn has put a lot of effort into swimming the last two years, going from not knowing how to swim at all, to swimming his first relay and winning his fifty freestyle heat at the invitational this weekend. He is very coachable and always has a positive attitude. He is a great example to our young students of how you can Ring the Bell in all facets of your life!
Keep ringing the bell—personally, athletically, and academically! 🔔 🎉 Way to Go!
- Ring the Bell