Ring the Bell Student-Athletes of the Week are recognized for ringing the bell—personally, athletically, and academically. 🔔 🔔 🔔 Join us in celebrating these student-athletes for their continued efforts to ring the bell in their lives.
- Boys Basketball—William Goodman `24: William works hard without complaint and asks questions about how he can better fill his role on the team. William plays hard regardless of the game situation. His consistency provides a good example of how we can all Ring the Bell each day.
- Girls Basketball—Lila Nash `24: Lila is a manager who pays attention to the little details, helps run drills, does whatever is asked of her, and offers up her opinion when asked.
- Cheerleading—Carmen Rollán Martinez `26: Carmen is always helpful to her teammates, is prepared and positive, takes criticism very well, and quickly recovers from mistakes. She is a pleasure to have on our team!
- Fencing—Toby Hong `25: Toby is being recognized for the fastest footwork in perfect form.
- Forensics—Genesis Garcia Ruiz `26: The Ring the Bell team member for Forensics this week is Genesis Garcia Ruiz. Genesis leads with quiet authority and a smile on her face. She is a key member of our play-acting team, and our team in general. Genesis is such a positive soul in forensics and in life!
- Powerlifting—Kaylee Marin `24 and Ethan Westenmeyer `25: Kaylee and Ethan are the Ring the Bell athletes of the week due to their commitment to following the process. Those athletes come in, do the little things right, focus on the process, and the outcome takes care of itself. Both athletes have grown tremendously in their second year as powerlifters and are pound for pound, some of the strongest lifters within the program! Way to Ring the Bell!
- Boys Swimming—Albert Kim `27: Albert is always willing to swim the most difficult events to get the most points for the team, and he works hard to improve during every practice, showing drive and commitment.
Way to go, Big Red! Keep ringing the bell! 🎉
- Ring the Bell